Morgana for Queen of Camelot!!

sábado, 19 de abril de 2008

Here again!!!

Hey there!!! This is my first entry in english, I'll write more in the future, you know, to practice my english, so if you see any mistake (I'm pretty sure there will be a lot) please tell me.


Mmm... today I wanna talk about Miki and her stage play HAKANA...
I just saw those clips from Super News and Yahoo (thanks to nanda), WOW!!! that was the first that came to my mind... Seriously, that play seems really interesting and I think is different to other plays starred by others haropro members, although I haven't seen all the plays with haropro members XD, until now my favorite is Ribbon no Kishi but thats a musical so... maybe Heisei Revolution~Back to the Byakkotai~ (maybe Yossy's presence has something to do with it hehe) But we're talking about Hakana so... when i saw the first pics of Miki in the play I was really surprised with those faces of her, looks like she worked hard in her acting, oh and the Sasezu-dayu no Uta (thanks to lovemusic) was great!!! The most shocking moment was when I saw the yahoo clip, OMG!!! for a moment I thought she was naked but no, she wasn't hahaha. To finish this section I just want to say that I wish this play success, specially to Miki. Ganbare Fujimoto-san!!!

P.D. Maybe this is not gonna happen, but I would like to see the cast of the play (or maybe just Miki and Kengo(?)) in Meringue no Kimochi

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

hello!
sister...
I wait the this good

I my glad the miky again to be scenario.

I am happy