Morgana for Queen of Camelot!!

domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

So many things going on...

Yeah, there are so many things going on right now in my life, it's quite tiring u_u Even when many of these things doesn't actually concern me, but it still affects my mood

Also, school is getting really tough, I'm really stressed out... I need some vacation!!! Seriously, I even have lost track of almost all my fandoms, kpop, jpop, haropro, anime x_x and the worst thing is that I think I kind of lost interest in most of them... I never thought this would happen but I guess it did... I really hope this is just a temporary thing, 'cause I had a really good time then, graduations, new groups, and all that stuff...

2 comentarios:

Nott dijo...

Courage, my friend ^-^ Vacations are coming, aren't? I hope you find a moment to relax and don't give up, hopefully it be a consequence for lack time and doesn't mean disinterest. Make an awesome comeback~!

Take care, Com
and sorry for my engrish lol

Kreuz dijo...

I pretty much appreciate your comment Com!!! and don't worry about your english, I think is as good as mine ^_~* Love ya!!!